German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and I'm glad I found this site. Can't wait to get my questions answered and learn more.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Welcome aboard! Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a dog, how old, and for how long? And pictures, we love pictures!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey! I apologize for responding so much later. Things got busy with me for a while. I don't have a dog yet but I've been doing extensive research on the German Shepherd breed. I'm pretty passionate about the breed. I know I'm not anywhere near an expert which is why I came here. I know I need help finding a good breeder. I've done so much searching on my own but I'd still love other opinions and leads on good breeders. Just to make my life easier by having a pool of knowledge to go off of instead of searching by myself, you know? I'll probably make another post telling more of what kind of temperament I want in a dog. I'm looking for a psychiatric service dog prospect. I've read that a lot of people don't recommend a GSD for a psychiatric service dog but I believe with the right temperament, training, love, care and patience I will find what I'm looking for. I'll try to make another post as soon as I can!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome Xthine, I am also new here and its nice to meet you. I found this forum while searching something for my dog and i liked it so i just registered.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here also (from Southern Cali). We got our GSD about a month ago and she is wonderful! Good luck in your search!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts