German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday afternoon, I took Tessa for a walk amongst the soccer crowd that gathers at the local fields. There's lots of activity and movement, yelling - you get the picture. I usually walk her around the perimeter of the field, weaving in and out of the spectators. I passed by one of the referees and I hear...'Hey, she's walking a wolf!...'

I turned, half laughing and shaking my head and the referee was pointing at us! Needless to say, the spectators all turned to stare at my Wolf!

here's what he saw -

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
What kind of harness is she wearing?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She had shoulder surgery in February and those are support braces to keep her shoulder properly aligned...

They come off on May 6.

·
Super Moderator
6,387 Posts
Originally Posted By: HollyEShe had shoulder surgery in February and those are support braces to keep her shoulder properly aligned...

They come off on May 6.
oh wow, so that "contraption" was provided by the vet?

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Oh Thanks, she looks good! Gotta love them !

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
ROFL,
Holly!! But it is a wolf with eerily perfect GSD conformation, coloring, earset, and temperament.. right? LOL!! Tessa
looks G_O_R_G_E_O_U_S by the way!! What a beautiful girl she is. I love her photos!! You can always see the intelligence and determination in her expression. Her well-muscled athletic look and pretty shadings and pigmentation are just head-turning. Ok, I also have a soft spot for the females with such strong heads! Tessa has a sturdy, balanced look to her. I also adore her earset! She really has ideal ears, as opposed to Grimm's satellite installations.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
What a lovely 'wolf' you have LOL!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Patti for the wonderful compliment! Tessa sends her thanks as well.... Grimm ears are very handsome and fit him perfectly! He can hear everything you TYPE about him!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
LOL! I would love to have walked Delaware by. They would have really said wolf...hee hee! Delware of Full Moon Farm, wolf and Malamute. A sweet old soul, but you'l get your skin licked off!

Powell

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
That's a beautiful wolf you have there!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
That is one beautiful wolf.
Can I just say it some people are just plain stupid

1 - 20 of 22 Posts