German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just signed up today and wanted to say a BIG HI to everyone from france.
i'm from the UK but live here now for a while.
Also a big big whats up from :halogsd: Kailash my 7.5 month old GSD

Hope everyones doing great and Hi to all the lovely GSD's out there.

Mickey/Nadia..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to checking out everyone's lovely GSD's and getting some great advice and tips for my 40 kg 7 month little monster. I will upload some more recent pictures later to see what you think.

BTW glad i am the first one from France :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again for the more welcomes and the compliment in my eyes his still 2 months and not the 7 month monster ;-)

Michindi I THINK YOU NEED TO RE-THINK THAT LOL cuz its not a good place at all and we are heading out of here in a year on our way to the BIG U S of AAAAAAA babie :-D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why is it that bad? What part of the US are you moving to?
For tourists to come and visit, it's very good, there are loads of shops in the airport, that's the only place you should visit lol just kidding but as for permanently living here, i wouldn't recommend it, most of all if you don't speak French and if you'r a European citizen. You'd find it impossible to find a job if you can't and they won't help you at all. Then, finding a place to live is a nightmare and they ask you lots of guarantees and formalities that for a foreigner you don't have and its not cheap at all. Plus the life is very very very expensive, don't even get me started on the way they drive lol :eek::help:
I came here just to live with my fiancée till she finishes her master then we'll move to the states so she can do her Phd there but we won't know the place yet till she finds her placement so at the moment, we'r comparing to see what the best place is. We should be out of here by next December.:happyboogie:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Welcome! Where abouts in France are you (my mum is from the south)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on over to FLA you wont look back
Thats funny you mentioned it, because we were thinking of Florida :cool: seems like a really nice place over there. I've been in LA before (around by sunset boulevard), loved it there. What is like there to live?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome! Where abouts in France are you (my mum is from the south)
Thank you very much blanca. We'r living in the south of France as well, in Montpellier, next to the beach :groovy: where is your mum?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome from IL! I know you will like this forum.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you very much vat, i already like it :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts