German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son must have really made Wolfie mad. Last night with the weights, and now this morning he has taken it to a new level. I went down to check on him, and he had all my sons hockey shirts scattered all over the floor, and he put one of my daughter's dress boots into my son's hockey bag! LMAO! I can just imagine the comments in the locker room!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
HAHAHA!! I love Wolfie stories!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Ohhhhh Wolfie can hold a grudge! Note to self, do not make Wolfie mad :wild:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Wolfie cracks me up! I had to read the stories to my mom -- to prove it's a GSD trait to get into crazy antics

And super hilarious, I love the "planting" of the shoe in your sons hockey bag.

·
Registered
906 Posts
They're such funny dogs, everyday finding something for us to laugh at :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
lol!

We were surprised one day to find Jasmine's (RIP) Nylabone in my husband's tool bag.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
That's hilarious. Wolfie is so ornery! My husband's lab occasionally puts one of his toys in husband's boot for him to take to work.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha I love Wolfie stories. I start laughing all of a sudden and my mom looks over and says "reading a Wolfie story?" HAHA

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! He does have quite the personality and it makes it hard to be firm with him. He's so darn funny it's hard not to laugh. Even his trainer starts to laugh when he does something in class. She always says that she doesn't know how I manage to correct him without laughing. Last week at class, he was doing off leash down stays. There was a little dog running around that he so wanted to play with. He stayed in his down stay but laid there and complained the whole time. Not barking, just the argh argh argh talking that GSD's do, and he was VERY loud.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
LOL! He does have quite the personality and it makes it hard to be firm with him. He's so darn funny it's hard not to laugh. Even his trainer starts to laugh when he does something in class. She always says that she doesn't know how I manage to correct him without laughing. Last week at class, he was doing off leash down stays. There was a little dog running around that he so wanted to play with. He stayed in his down stay but laid there and complained the whole time. Not barking, just the argh argh argh talking that GSD's do, and he was VERY loud.
haha Dodger does that when I'm making him do something he doesn't want to do like ignoring a cat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts