German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at older pics of Ozzy, and he's changed a lot! Not quite as much as a GSD changes, but he's definitely not a teeny weenie little bouncy, gravity-defying ball of fur! His body is catching up with his head, and he's getting all leggy. Haha. Not to mention his fur has been getting longer. :)

The night I brought him home.

About a week after having him home.

Taken the other day:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
wow that is a change isnt it?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Aww he's so adorable! Give him a treat from me :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
It is so amazing how much they change! Do you have him clipped or is his hair naturally that short. My mom has had 2 pomeranians. Her current on is 3 years old and they both were/ are huge fuzz balls with long hair.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His fur's naturally like that. He was fuzzy when he was a pup, but his fur didn't grow with him. lol It's starting to make a comeback. The adult fur down his back is about as long as a GSD's is right now.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Adorable!

He has changed quite a bit!

**Just a mention... you can ready your address on his ID tag.. might want to either change the photo out or blur that part for safety. **

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Adorable!

He has changed quite a bit!

**Just a mention... you can ready your address on his ID tag.. might want to either change the photo out or blur that part for safety. **

you can see it clearly on the 4th photo too. just FYI

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoops! I didn't even see that. I'm normally good about blurring that all out of there. Of course I skip the one where it's MOST visible.... D:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How can I change the pic now? I can't edit that post. :/

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
How can I change the pic now? I can't edit that post. :/
you can ask if one of the mods can edit the thread to remove the pic.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
If you posted through a hosting site like Photobucket, you can go in and delete the photo and then redownload, edit and repost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts