German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a full refund for my classes that I quit due to that woman attacking Wolfie. I thought that was good of the club, considering I only asked for the money for the classes that I would miss. The trainer also offered me private lessons at my home for the same price as the group lessons at the club. I had concerns over the fact that it wasn't the lessons that Wolfie was having a hard time with, it was his excitement when we first came in at seeing the other dogs around. So, I suggested, and the trainer agreed to meet at the local lake and train there. It's got lots of dogs and activity going on, and we can used the fenced in ball field to train on. So we start tomorrow afternoon. Wish us luck.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Good luck ! Nice of the trainer to be willing to meet you out in public like that. Sounds like it will be a good place to work on his excitement

Let us know how it goes

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
sounds like a good deal all around! did you ever find out the deal with that woman who attacked Wolfie?

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a good deal all around! did you ever find out the deal with that woman who attacked Wolfie?
Not yet but I will ask the trainer if she knows.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Wishing you the best of luck and hopefully things will go better this time. At the very least, you'll get to meet up with another dog person and spend time with your pup at the park. :)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Sounds as though they're trying to make it up to you which is nice- but why do they let that woman still come to classes? It will be interesting to hear what your trainer has to say about her

·
Registered
475 Posts
Private lessons in a public park. Lots of distractions, dogs about with maybe not so attentive owners, more like the real world stuff, sounds fantastic. Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts