Awwwww, they are so cute together!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Good looking babies you have there! :)

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Too cute. I love seeing little puppies playing with big dogs. Nice pictures and good luck with your new girl.

Oh and be careful with those meaty bones that she's chewing on. I gave lucy one when she was a puppy and it gave her instant diarrhea.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too cute. I love seeing little puppies playing with big dogs. Nice pictures and good luck with your new girl.

Oh and be careful with those meaty bones that she's chewing on. I gave lucy one when she was a puppy and it gave her instant diarrhea.
Really?? That explains the liquid craps lol

I'm pretty sure we have her on the correct food..

She chews on anything else If not the bone

·
Registered
6,912 Posts

Yeah those bones definitely give diarrhea to puppies. They've just got such sensitive stomachs at that age. If she's got that pudding poop right now, i'd definitely think about getting rid of that bone and see if it goes away.

Maybe try out some of those puppy nylabones. They're pretty good and they last forever. The chilly bones are really good for teething too. You can just keep freezing them over and over.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Adorable! Good boy Arlo for being willing to share. She's really cute.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts