German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Wylie, six weeks old in this picture. We get to pick him up next Wednesday. I. Can't. Wait! He'll be our first GSD puppy in many years. We're looking forward to potty training, socialization, and hikes in the woods. So excited!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very cute ,congrats and best of luck...

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: He's adorable :wub:

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice looking pup. walks in the woods are the best. my dog
an i are lucky. if i pull out of my driveway and go right there's
1,700 acres of woods within a 10 minute drive. if i pull out of
the driveway and go left there's 900 acres of woods within
a 1/2 hour drive.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congrats, Wylie is so cute, thanks for sharing him with us.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, Nigel. That's who our pup is named after. Although Wile E. Coyote wasn't the brightest bulb, he was incredibly persistent, determined, tireless and optimistic. He set a goal, and put all his energies towards meeting his goal. And . . . he was very rich! He could have BOUGHT a roadrunner restaurant with all the money he spent at ACME.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yep, Nigel. That's who our pup is named after. Although Wile E. Coyote wasn't the brightest bulb, he was incredibly persistent, determined, tireless and optimistic. He set a goal, and put all his energies towards meeting his goal. And . . . he was very rich! He could have BOUGHT a roadrunner restaurant with all the money he spent at ACME.
Wiley was also a great artist. Nobody ever noticed how many of his tunnels the road runner just ran right through. One of these days Wiley will catch the road runner and probably let him go just for the sport of it all.....Great looking puppy, he is gonna be a cutie when he gets all grown up too.

Wheelchair Bob

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
nice looking pup. walks in the woods are the best. my dog
an i are lucky. if i pull out of my driveway and go right there's
1,700 acres of woods within a 10 minute drive. if i pull out of
the driveway and go left there's 900 acres of woods within
a 1/2 hour drive.

I want to move to where you are. If I pull out of my driveway and go left for 15 mins there's 900 acres of the El Monte dump and sanitation..lol..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts