German Shepherds Forum banner

Here he is again!

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  emjworks05 
#1 ·
Im hoping that third time is a charm. Here he is i hope that the pictures are much better.

See less See more
#9 ·
I love his eyes. My Sable girl Bella has lighter eyes like that. I have heard that it is "undesirable" but i personally really like it! He is very handsome!

#11 ·
Excellent bone. It is the first thing I see. Masculine young male with OK withers, good topline though his croup should be longer. Very good shoulder angulation, but with a short upper arm (will limit reach). Good angulation in rear. Good pasterns and feet. Beautiful deep rich color that will get darker as he ages. My biggest complaint it the total lack of tuck up. Makes him look very cobby and square.

#13 ·
How the underline goes from the chest up into the belly and then into the flanks (where the back leg and body meet in the skin fold).

#15 ·
Yes, the fur does make him look even fuller and, yes, he is a bit chunky.
I had a bitch that was of similar structure and she also didn't have a tuck up even when thin.

#16 ·
LOL I know he's a chunky monkey, Im starting them on RAW so i cant wait to see the results. So he probably doesnt have a tuck up. I really appreciate everyones honest opinion!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.