German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let see Izzy has been with us now for 6 weeks things have changed quickly. This once quit, sleep all the time, never bite, wonderful little bundle of black fur has grown horns, really they are black but they are there big and bold.......

So I wake up one morning and figure we could snuggle in bed for a bit and play....

My kids had a different idea, they wanted to go and do this thing called sledding, I wasn't sure, but mom said it would be fine. So off we go.

Snow flying everywehre, kids screaming and the other fur kids that I live with were running all over the place, let me tell you it wasn't pretty.

Then the kids plotted and the next thing I know they wanted me to get on the sled :eek: "WHAT"

Well I decided why not if they could do so could I....

After a full day of keeping the kids happy I came indoors and all mom could do was give me a bath, what is up with that..

Well I showed her, I took her Baileys haha...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
She is so cute-does have a little attitude look about her, eh?

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
oh my gosh she is a CUTE little devil:))

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha I really think so! :sled: Looks like you guys had a blast!
Darn right she does and she uses it...... Really having a blast with this little girl.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
My favorite too!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't pick a favorite with her, everyone I take I love, she is just wonderful, a real gremlin, but great.

I had a box of tissues on the end table the other morning, keep in mind this is at 4:30am, I see izzy chewing on a tissue, of course I grab it. I continue about my business, and walk back by her to see she has another tissue. At this point its really early, haven't finished my first coffee, so I don't realize there is a box sitting on the table. I completely think I am loosing my mind. Go and take the next tissue away and was surprised Izzy gave it up so easily, nothing is easy with a 3 month old. Again I go into the other room only to return to catching her pulling just a tissue at a time, not the whole box which most likely if give time she would have. I'm telling you she is great, and keeps me on my toes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
She is absolutely adorable :wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts