German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea about upcoming herding instinct tests in IL area?
I am interested in taking both of my dogs for a herding instinct test. Would be fun to see how they do.
thanks!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Paivi, if you ever find one, let me know. I've been dying to do this with Molly and the place that used to do it no longer just does the instinct test.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definetly will let you know Nicky!

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Shannon Wolfe holds tests in the spring and fall, so she'll have one coming up. She's just over the border in Genoa City, WI. I can't find her email addy, but in the past she's had entry forms at the GSD Club of WI. Maybe one of the club members there could get one to you.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm in the same area and would love to do the instinct test as well. I just saw that Shannon Wolfe had one this weekend, darn, if only I had known sooner. Anybody know of any other ones coming up soon?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lauri,
thanks so much for posting that. I printed it out and I am thinking of going on sunday. Have something else schedule for that Saturday already. would like to test both my dogs.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Paivi and Lauri you'll have to give it a try and let me know how the kids do! I'll just be coming back from vacation so wont' be able to take Nike. They are very fun to go to...neat to see that instinct take over.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I sent in today for Sunday, hopefully there are still some spots open. I have Berlin signed up for a conformation show that day, depending on time maybe we can do both, but if I have to choose I'd rather do the instinct test. There are plenty of conformation shows to go to, and he's immature looking anyway.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Oh I really want to do a herding instinct test with Bianca but I have no way to get up to Wisconsin...
(I don't have a car.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts