German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone remembers us, but here we are.

I've got Travis Barker [who is now 5! I joined around the time I got him] and Addaxx who is now 2.

Travis is doing great. For those who remember us, you know he has hip dysplasia. I'm feeding them Taste of The Wild and everyone has been doing great on it. I've definitely seen an improvement in Travis since the switch.

Addaxx is an awesome working dog. She can go from a crazy sheep worker to a calm therapy dog. Man I love that dog.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some fun herding pictures and stop in to check things out around here.

Travis smiling as usual

Addaxx working the sheep

A few random fun pictures

Addaxx and her friend Panyk at the pumpkin patch

My pirate dog

One of our many dog beach trips

Ready to work

Santas little helper

Handsome boy

Thanks for looking :] As you can see we've been very busy. We like to go to the dog beach, herding, hiking, dog park, fun matches and so much more! Addaxx and I won 4th place in an obedience fun match a few months ago. So yeah, we've been keeping ourselves busy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful dogs..they are both so happy looking:)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, Travis and Addaxx are very handsome! :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I remember Travis! he's such a handsome fella' just love those intense eyes.

Though I have not seen Addaxx before (I've been away for awhile) but she sure is pretty :D

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Great pictures! Stosh just started herding sheep, it's so much fun for me and wonderful work for him. You certainly have well rounded dogs!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the comments :) They are very happy kids.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Stosh is having to take a break from his herding training since the gunshot wound. Can't wait for him to get back into it- I think it would be great rehab! Yours look like pros

1 - 7 of 7 Posts