German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm Dominika (soon to be 24), i'm Slovenian,
and am the proudest owner/companion/best friend of a spoiled rotten german shepherd Hera .. she's nearly 15 months old little devil, very much finnicky eater, a loud mouth, intelligent fluffball with a huge heart. :p
My dad used to train shepherds half of my life, and since he's passed away, i'm keeping the tradition and love for gsd's, in every way i can, i'm a huge fan.
My sister owns Hera's dad, Ares, he's a 50kg+ giant,
Hera's on 37 kg's at the moment, as i mentioned before, she doesn't really like to eat much, i've tried all sorts of premium food, and we're currently on Bozita Robur's dry and wet food.:smirk:
She loves to tear apart all sorts of plushies and balls, you name it, and it'll be gone within minutes, haha.:crazy:
I can't imagine a life without her. She sleeps in my bed, and mostly dominates most of the part of it haha, as well as she's with me almost every minute of the day. We're practically inseparable, and she's of course always first at everything for me.
:wub:
For all of You out there, i wish You and Your shepherds tons of health and joy.

Long live the german shepherds!:hug:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've added a few photos of Hera with her dad Ares extra if anyone cares to look :p:wub:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts