German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there that could suggest what could this be.. i was at a vet and they haven't said anything'd be wrong but i'm very worried ( .. i might take my precious to another vet soon..:(:confused: Hera has brown sclera, both eyes :S

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm not really sure, have you checked for ticks? Last time mine had a tick his eyes got bad, the whites of his eyes that is

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been like this for quite awhile, no ticks, she gets regular drops against ticks and fleas every month, i check her out daily.. it's just really frustrating, and what i hope for the most, is that it's not effecting her well being :S

·
Registered
237 Posts
Could be the early stages of Pannus. With the red inflammation and the brown coloration extending into what should be the whites of the eyes.. I would have your vet check the eyes and see if he/she suspects Pannus.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
My pups eyes are white at the bottom and brownish/redish at the sides. I showed it to the Vet he said everything looks great. No clue =)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could be the early stages of Pannus. With the red inflammation and the brown coloration extending into what should be the whites of the eyes.. I would have your vet check the eyes and see if he/she suspects Pannus.
Thank you so much,
i'm afraid it'd very much be due to that which frightens me even more,
i'll just appoint another vet to see what happens, it just breaks my heart for being powerless over it, thank You so much, everyone, for taking Your time and replying

1 - 6 of 6 Posts