German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a home for my year to year and half female GSD. She has what seems to be female agression and must go.

Very sweet and loving dog, just does not like my schnauzer. If you or someone you know can take her, please send me a message. She will be leaving today.

I do not give up on animals as I work with another rescue, but I do not have the funds for behavior modification and currently have my female schnauzer in the hospital recovering.

Please send a message if you can take her.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Let us know what area you are from, and sometimes if you post a picture you might find better results.

Sorry to hear about your Schnauzer.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Very pretty girl. There are many folks on this forum from that area (including me!). Can you tell us a little more about her?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am currently fostering for Greater Houston GSD Rescue, try them. Unfortunately I cannot take her, have a cat. Also may want to try 2nd Chance GSD Rescue. But there are non-breed rescues too. Just be careful on the others.

Greater Houston German Shepherd Dog Rescue

She's beautiful and should make a great companion for the right home.

·
Registered
31,979 Posts
Sorry about the schnauzer. I am too far away to help at all. I hope you find her a good home. She is a pretty girl, and this is really not her fault or yours. It just is.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh so sorry to hear about your other pup. I hope you can find a good home for you GSD. She is very pretty so I am sure you will have no problems.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
are you sure she's that young? I mean her picture she looks older than a year to a year and half. If i were in texas, i would take her as i've worked with same sex aggression in GSDs before but unfortunately i also have cats and small children and work so it would be a serious test of wills and patience. I wish you luck for her though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts