German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a wee puppy there and my German shepherd is so excited they haven't stoped playing all day I'm scared one of them will take a heart attack or something there tongues ar hanging out and there panting very heavily , BUT they are still carrying on with each other.

Any help???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wise up.

I have never seen my GSD panting so heavily she keeps coughing or spitting

·
Registered
5,616 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wise up.

Where does the op say they are coughing or spitting?? All they said was they were panting and tongues were out, which obviously happens when they pant.

op- Don't worry about it. They will quit when they tire. If it gets too wild and out of hand then just separate them for a while. Bet you they will sleep good tonight! :sleep:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
In the post you quoted.... (Tara is the OP)
Not exactly true since the OP didn't use the expected punctuation in there. This:
Is not the same as:
I have never seen my GSD panting so heavily; she keeps coughing or spitting.
or
I have never seen my GSD panting so heavily. She keeps coughing or spitting.
What the OP actually said is probably the opposite of what she meant. Sure- call me a grammar nazi... :crazy:

·
5,627 Posts
Not exactly true since the OP didn't use the expected punctuation in there.
Technically, you are right. However, I simply was pointing out that the poster who quoted the coughing and spitting saying that the OP never said that was in fact quoting the OP!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Technically, you are right. However, I simply was pointing out that the poster who quoted the coughing and spitting saying that the OP never said that was in fact quoting the OP!
Yeah, I know. I suppose I was being a bit facetious. ;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Not exactly true since the OP didn't use the expected punctuation in there. This:
Is not the same as:
What the OP actually said is probably the opposite of what she meant. Sure- call me a grammar nazi... :crazy:
LOL, Grammar nazi! My mistake, I read quickly and did not realize Tara was in fact the OP. Thanks for that correction :whistle:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts