·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
also...
same dog different season. buckle up.
View attachment 560860
(photo from IG)

yep, totally aware that the coat changes by season and throughout it's life. FWIW - i'm sure we'd both consider these black/darker sables.

still doing everything I can to maximize my chances at a lighter one. thanks for the input.

do you have experience importing?

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Definitely, if it helps - light-sabling where the grey/tan is the predominant color versus black. If at first glance you'd call it a black-sable, definitely too dark. I'm on the t17 fb page, beautiful dogs - mostly black-sables but I see a few lighter ones.
Get away from T17! That's my puppy!
Kidding. Seriously, fabulous breeders, incredible dogs so far. I have been stalking from the beginning and I love everything they are doing. They are near you I believe and may have an idea about who is doing what near you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Get away from T17! That's my puppy!
Kidding. Seriously, fabulous breeders, incredible dogs so far. I have been stalking from the beginning and I love everything they are doing. They are near you I believe and may have an idea about who is doing what near you.
LOL!

Their website is down, I've sent a Facebook message as thats the only method of contact I can find... but haven't heard from them. Do you have their contact info?

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
LOL!

Their website is down, I've sent a Facebook message as thats the only method of contact I can find... but haven't heard from them. Do you have their contact info?
you can message @mycobraracr on this forum or message through FB. I had contact info at one point but they are super responsive to messaging on FB.
There were several breeders who lost websites last year for some reason. I remember discussion on Wolfstraum's FB page about it. Someone was actively poaching websites it seemed.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
For some reason our website went down last year. I still get charged for the domain name, but the website was gone. So Kiersten started to re-design one, and just hasn't gotten it finished yet. Most people seem to contact us through FB, so we weren't in a huge rush. Our email is listed on the FB as well. Sorry for any inconvenience.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts