German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wild:Help very fraked out about the Blue Buffalo post. My Puppy is on this. We called the vet and called the Blue Buffalo company along with looking on the web site and showing nothing. I also called PetsMart so is this true. I live in Arizona. I am totally freaking out. I never have used anything but Iams in the past along with Pedigree and now I change because everyone says those not good for them and now I am freaking out about a recall. I know not your fault just cant get it verified. Help!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
:wild:Help very fraked out about the Blue Buffalo post. My Puppy is on this. We called the vet and called the Blue Buffalo company along with looking on the web site and showing nothing. I also called PetsMart so is this true. I live in Arizona. I am totally freaking out. I never have used anything but Iams in the past along with Pedigree and now I change because everyone says those not good for them and now I am freaking out about a recall. I know not your fault just cant get it verified. Help!!!!!!
I saw the post about Blue and wondered because it didn't say Blue Buffalo just Blue. I know there is another dog food in Arizona that the feed stores sell that is called Blue something and comes in a big 50# blue bag. I wondered if that was the food they were talking about because we used to feed it to our dogs when we lived in Arizona.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure I guess I assumed because I am a worrisome mom of a 19 week GSP. She is our world along with her brother who is turning one year this next week. I hear things like this and it just freaks me out.
I lost a dog a few months back and I just cant imagine something bad happening to these two.
They are not acting sick or anything either, but neither was our other dog who died of a brain tumor. Sorry to sound so rattled, just am stressed thinking I could be poisioning my dogs.:crazy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did and even called our emergency vet and they have not heard anything either. They have not had any dogs from the Blue Buffalo food getting sick only the Diamond recall that is out. They said to call the number on the food and they have to tell you the information about the recall. We called and there is a recording saying that they are not in the same plant as Diamond and they do not have any recalls.
The other poster here said that the vet told them today about all these dogs getting sick and near death, I posted on that thread as well but the poster is not saying anything back.:cry:

·
Registered
266 Posts
On BB website under Health and Nutrition and then Blue News they show a news update dated May 10,2012 that they dont manufacture any products with Diamond. No other recent updates posted though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts