German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All....Thank you so much for your time and support on my previous post.
I think I might have found a breeder and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with Phillip from Dei Precision Shepherds.

Any comments or suggestions based on the website is also very welcome.

Dei Precision German Shepherds, Home Page

The search for our new family member continues.....

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
I have seen them at shows-they are active with their dogs-and I have seen an X-box pup that I really liked

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
I met Phillip at the Buffalo Club in 2011 which held the New England Regional Conformation Show and Koer...he was showing pups, young dogs and koering some adults....very nice guy....dogs were probably some of the nicest show lines I have seen consistently in temperament and working ability...he had one female doing a lifetime koer that I particularly admired.

He has a good reputation to deal with from what I have heard, and you should be good to go with a pup from him

Lee

·
Registered
31,807 Posts
I've met an S-Box son. Fantastic temperament. Watched him do a bit of protection work, come off the field and lick that baby. I can't attest to his working ability but physically he was beautiful and awesome temperament.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
They have a good reputation and the dogs are lovely to look at with good work ethic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts