German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I like the song anyways, Oh dear I am in trouble now! I got my self a GSD *facePalm* I haven't had one since I was a girl so maybe what I am going through now my parents went through but because I was a child did not see it coming.

The Cuplrits Name is Luna she is 12 weeks old now! We have had her since 8weeks old. I read the whining thing and ok I understand they are vocal and is kind of funny how she moans, groans and complains it's funny because my husband says oh great now I have to whinning babies (me and Luna) jaja.

My only problem is her constant peeing inside her cage. We have work on the pooping so far in 3 days only one accident so we are going for a new record. But the peeing is every 15 minutes and not lots of it like half dollar sizes. I got her number she seems to do it more often when we are home because she has picked up that once she does it we take her out clean it up and clean her up. Ok maybe big mistake? I need advice on that not the whinning I can handle that and we are teaching her the quiet command or if she gets to whining to the point of yelling we remove the visual to what she is acting on. But the peeing OMG we take her out a lot and when we come in she pees none stop like she thinks the cage is for peeing so I can be let out.

Oh the other thing is OMG what is it with her and water is like she sees a bit and goes balistic if we give water to our lab first she screams bloody murder same goes for walking him first (can't be walked together because she goes after him to bite at him) and yeah she wants me me me I I I.

So Welcome me to GSD ownership But helpppppppp!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Regarding the peeing, take her to the vet to rule out a UTI or other medical issues

As to the behaviour issues, if you haven't slready look in your area for a good trainer to work with. Puppy or basic classes are a good start

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have no idea if this might help you but i found a product, Nature's Formula. i bought it at petsmart. my gsd pup was trained to ring a bell to go outside. all was going pretty good but then we got into a streak of bad luck. my pup would ring the bell, and then squat at the door. i just couldn't get to that door fast enough to correct it. i soon realized that no matter how much i cleaned up, perhaps i wasn't getting the odor out good enough. Nature's Formula stopped the problem completely. my pup has not had even one accident in the house since i used that formula to clean up with. a couple of times she has gotten excited with new people in the house and had a submissive weewee. i clean the spot and spray with Nature's Formula. it was my answer

and only to inquire, but is your puppy getting too much space inside the crate? they don't generally soil their own sleeping areas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No she doesn't have the space in there and what is the name of the liquid of Nature's I might have to look it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts