German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TimeTuesday, December 21 at 5:00pm - Monday, January 31, 2011 at 8:00pm
LocationE Grand River/Latson very close to the Home DepotCreated ByPaula Delcore Hadden
More InfoDexter was an owner surrendered dog due to sad cirmcumstances. He was placed in a new home & lost within a short time. This boy is 11 months old and in an unfamiliar area. He was neutered just yesterday and will need to see a vet. If anyone finds him please contact FGCAS as we are assisting the owner in finding him.

Dexter is microchipped so if scanned his owners info will show up!!!

Know that this boy is nervous with all the changes he has been thru in the past few days. Please do not chase him

810-336-5018

Attachments

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Poor boy. Hope somebody can find him.

I'll be over that way tonight and again on Monday so will watch for him.

Do the owners know to contact Livingston County Animal control? (517 546 2154)They can also post him lost on their "lost and found" section.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they have alerted Animal Control. I hope they find him, I am going around the area on Friday.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Any news on Dexter?

·
Registered
253 Posts
If he's still "at large", I'd like to post this on my FB page - I'm not far from Howell.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes as far as Iknow there has been no updates on his facebook page since 12-23, Last Chance offered to get a live trap to them, but as far as I know no one has responded.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh how sad, I hope he gets home safe and soon!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Any news on Dexter? Was he found?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found!!!!!

**Happy Update**
Dexter is home and doing good! He was hanging out in someones garage. The lady contacted Gerald and he is home where he belongs! Thx to all those who coss-posted and went out looking for him.:)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
That's great news. :)

Now Bane needs to get back home where he belongs.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wonderful news!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts