German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it's okay if I post/lurk here? I don't currently have a GSD, I do have a young dog who I heavily suspect is a Malinois, she has every Malinois trait going except for the fact that her ears don't fully spike up. I also really want a GSD but currently can't afford one :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome! Of course you can stay and have a look around. I used the site for quiet a while before a I actually joined.

Would love to see pictures of your girl!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: Any dog lovers are welcome, there are many people currently here that have Mals and Mal mixes, you're not alone :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, and yes share pics of your girl with us, we love all 4 legged babies. :greet:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I hope it's okay if I post/lurk here? I don't currently have a GSD, I do have a young dog who I heavily suspect is a Malinois, she has every Malinois trait going except for the fact that her ears don't fully spike up. I also really want a GSD but currently can't afford one :(

Huh? If you want a GSD look on CL and in animal shelters. That's how I got mine!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello! I too am an owner of a most-likely-Malinois and I find this forum to be very welcoming and informative. I've had GSDs before and intended to rescue another one but the more Remy grows up the more 'maligator' he is. He does a lot of teeth-clapping when he's happy! I found a couple Mal forums but they seem very focused on breeding & working dog info only. Your dog looks like a cutie from the very small pics you posted :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello! I too am an owner of a most-likely-Malinois and I find this forum to be very welcoming and informative. I've had GSDs before and intended to rescue another one but the more Remy grows up the more 'maligator' he is. He does a lot of teeth-clapping when he's happy! I found a couple Mal forums but they seem very focused on breeding & working dog info only. Your dog looks like a cutie from the very small pics you posted :)

Yeah, I love her to death. She's asleep against me warming my lower back as I type :D

She does the clashing of the teeth thing too when she's overhappy and hyper.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
How old is she? Remy is 10 months now. His ears popped up kind of late, probably because they are so huge. He loves to cuddle too.

He's lovely! Molly is 16 months old. I think her ears are just a bit weak, they don't spike up past 10 months AFAIK. Or she could have some other breed in her. I don't know; I got her from a rescue group and I've no idea who her mom and dad were. Whatever she's made up of, she's awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts