German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered and wanted to say a quick hello. I have read the forum some in the past as a non-member and decided to make it official. I don't have time today to do much editing of my profile or reading and posting, but I will soon.

I have a 3 year old Labrador Retriever named Jocassee and her younger brother from a different mother, my 1 year old GSD, Tar. Short for Tar Heel :) Yes, we are UNC people. Go Heels.

I am an Executive Assistant at a local animal shelter and also work as a kennel and vet tech there. My GSD was a shelter dog. He came in with the rest of his litter at 2 months of age. They are a UKC registered litter. Hi mother came from a local notorious puppy mill that goes unchecked and his father was from a reputable breeder in another area. He appears to be in wonderful health and has been an absolute joy, but I will not be surprised if some health issues show up as the years go by.

Anyway..thanks for having me and I can't wait to check the forums out in more detail!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Welcome from Colorado!
It sounds like you've got a great pack there! We would love to see some pictures when you get a chance :)
BTW, love the name (Tar)!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will. I probably have to transfer some from my phone to my computer and resize. But I will.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a quick one of my pack at rest on my couch. Obviously we aren't a family that worries about dog hair and such.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts