German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! My name is Nicole. I'm from Indiana, specifically in the Evansville area. I don't have any human kids and right now it's only my pup, Drama, and I living as bachelorettes lol. But, we like it that way. My main goal with Drama is to get her trained in Obedience and also personal protection if she is good enough for that. If not, we will just stick with Obedience and possibly tracking. My intentions for coming here is to learn everything that I possibly can and also make some new friends possibly. I found this site from doing a random google search for German Shepherd forums and this was the first one that popped up. I hope to converse with some good, friendly people :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to share any pictures of your girl you have, because we love pictures here! Hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Welcome. There are wonderful people here and some might be nearby. Fiona and I are living the bachelorette life in Orange County CA.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to see you guys are so nice and welcoming :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts