German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, my name is Jerry but I like pawpaw. I live close to a little town called Flat Texas, it is 30 miles North of Waco. I am 65 years old and live with my three year old Shepard Dixie. I got her from the animal shelter about 11/2 years ago and she is a really good dog. She does have some obedience problens, she only obeys when she wants to. I will be asking some questions when I know my way around a little.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome PawPaw!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome PawPaw--there are lots of fellow Texans on here. We would love to see pics of Dixie!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Welcome PawPaw from Pearland Texas!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome from Austin and The Hill Country !!! :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello PawPaw, and welcome to you and Dixie! :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi folks, my name is Jerry but I like pawpaw. I live close to a little town called Flat Texas, it is 30 miles North of Waco. I am 65 years old and live with my three year old Shepard Dixie. I got her from the animal shelter about 11/2 years ago and she is a really good dog. She does have some obedience problens, she only obeys when she wants to. I will be asking some questions when I know my way around a little.
Welcome Pawpaw and Dixie.

I have OB problems too, my wife says I only listen when I want to. :D

Enjoy! Hope to hear more about your dog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for a really warm welcome. I would love to post a picture of Dixie but I am technology challenged. When my daughter comes down I will get her to help me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts