German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff and I actually have 4 dogs of my own, but Mariah is my GSD and she is now about 2 years old. I have had her since she was 10 weeks old and she has been a wonderful pet, but rather hyper in nature. Her favorite things to do is go to the dog park and catch the flying pizza, which is a Chuckit Orange Foam Frisbee.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome Jeff! Mariah looks like a happy girl! Hope to see more of her in the future!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: She's gorgeous! :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Too cute!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
A model citizen :D

We put her in the shopping cart at a Southern Ag Store because this lady had an adult GSD she could barely control that wanted to eat Mariah for dinner. She finally managed to get the savage beast out of the store without biting anything. That is why Mariah has this intense scowl on her face in the photo later taken in the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Welcome Jeff. Mariah is a cutie . Love her puppy picture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from PA . . . my name is Suzanne and I live in NE PA with my 3 GSD's -- Savannah 11.5 yrs, Beau 9 yrs and Brutus 3.5 yrs. It is nice to be part of the forum.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Hello from PA . . . my name is Suzanne and I live in NE PA with my 3 GSD's -- Savannah 11.5 yrs, Beau 9 yrs and Brutus 3.5 yrs. It is nice to be part of the forum.
:greet: Welcome Suzannah279 ... so glad you were able to find this board okay!!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
She is very cute as a puppy and lovely as an adult! Welcome to you both.

I am only about 100 miles from you and I train in Broken Arrow at K9 Manners. Shop at So Ag when I am up there too, great store! I do take a dog in with me and thankfully mine are well beheved or they would not be there. :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) She does look like a very happy dog!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts