German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Beautiful pup!! My last rescue GSD was a similar color and some told me she was a silver sable. The shelter called her a 'gray' but maybe that's cause she was dirty and grubby looking. I've read that in official terms there is no silver sable, just sable.
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Very cute puppy I like his name :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
There is nothing like the look on a puppy's face to make you think you are the most interesting thing in the world. At least that is how I felt :)

But don't worry it gets better... In a few months, pup will know the world is full of interesting things like rabbits, and deer, and skunks. He will still come back and give you that look, because he thinks you are the most interesting thing in his world.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful pup!! My last rescue GSD was a similar color and some told me she was a silver sable. The shelter called her a 'gray' but maybe that's cause she was dirty and grubby looking. I've read that in official terms there is no silver sable, just sable.
Welcome to the forum!!!
Really? Everywhere I read it’s the actual name for this coat . But thank you for the kind words! And for letting me know as well ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts