German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I would love to introduce myself and my new, unnamed puppy! My name is Jamie, and a hardcore GSD lover. My shepherd, Gary, passed away a year and a half ago, and I finally am recovered enough to welcome a new puppy into my life.

I picked up my new guy on Sunday. He is a fantastic little man. Very smart, calm, playful, and thus-far, no accidents in the house. He has been so easy to work with so far. He came to work with me yesterday, no problems. Very social and kind.

Anyhow, the only catch is I cannot find the perfect name for him! I was thinking Justice...as I am a Criminal Justice graduate student...and planning on teaching. Samson has been thrown around as well.

Thank you so much for listening to my introduction. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
:)

He is our new mascot at work!

He isn't spoiled or anything!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Welcome! adorable pup!

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a great looking pup!!! I like the name Justice since it ties in so well with your planned vocation. I think names that have a personal meaning are great.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and to your cute little guy. I like the name Justice, we once had a Rottie named Judge. :greet:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
What a cutie. I like the name Justice also. :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: I think Justice is a great name :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts