German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

It feels great to return here. Things have changed a lot, since i left. I used to be an active member here posting and passionately following the comments regularly unti la few years ago. When i joined this forum i had a gsd named Duke, and i had posted several training videos and pictures of Duke. After that between 2015 to 2018 we had two more showline gsds, one of which is still with us. During 2018 I sold the male gsd to a show haandler and trainer and got a working line german bloodline adult Rott. Unfortunately we lost her recently. Getting used to an adult working line Rott was a very different, challenging but memorable experience for me and my folks. For last one one half year we also added an Indian Bully dog to our family along with the gsd. This strong drive breed is an interesting addition to our family. Since 2012 oe 13 when i joined uptill now we have the experience of raising / owining three gsds, one working rott and now a Indian bully along with a gsd.

Lot has changed in our life. Earlier i used to post pics of my kid with Duke. At that time we one kid. In 2017 we were blessed with our 2nd kid. Both our kids are growing upto be dog lovers and like animals in general.

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Welcome back!Lets see some pictures soon!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Welcome, and pictures definitely!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts