German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
??? I thought the male puppies died in the litter you had a deposit on.

But anyhow, very cute.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
??? I thought the male puppies died in the litter you had a deposit on.

But anyhow, very cute.
He did, both males actually died. It's actually a weird story. I was on the way home to my hometown a week after the puppy died. I was in the car talking to my wife about maybe just not getting another puppy. I was telling her maybe it was a sign which I'm a firm believer in.

As we're in the car my phone started ringing right after I made that statement. It was the breeder, I was wondering why he was calling me. So I picked up the phone. He said to me
Hey I got some news for you; I know your puppy died last week. But I have a male available from my precious litter. The original
Owner had a huge emergency in Texas and he can't take him in. So I was a little shocked I was like well can I come take a look at him. He said yes. He said he's a very big boy and he has a great balance but he's very confident also.

So I went and took a look at him. There was a trainer also there when I got there. They showed the puppy off he was exactly what he said he was. So I was like yeah I'll take him. So I felt like it was meant to be. Since he's been home he's kept me busy but he's a great puppy. He loves to learn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts