German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is David, I live in South Africa and have had GSD's for most of my adult life.
My pack currently consists out of me, my beautiful wife, our 3 kids, a 2 year old Tervuren we adopted, a 9 month GSD/Border collie mix, a 12 week working line GSD hurricane monster:grin2: as well as 2 cats: a white one that is very good0:) and a black one that is very evil>:).
I look forward to give and receive good advice from the international GSD community.
This is a pic of my working GSD puppy at 9 weeks, less than hour after I got him.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh my goodness he looks like my puppy in that picture. Love it most pictures I see the pups look much bigger and different than mine...please post more. Mine is 10 weeks old. I think his mom is American Show Line German Shepherd and Father was working line Czech, the guy I got him from was from that region and lives in Louisiana now.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness he looks like my puppy in that picture. Love it most pictures I see the pups look much bigger and different than mine...please post more. Mine is 10 weeks old. I think his mom is American Show Line German Shepherd and Father was working line Czech, the guy I got him from was from that region and lives in Louisiana now.
Yes, your puppy indeed looks a lot like mine. Mine is from W German working lines.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Oh man what a cute puppy. Love his coloring . He reminds me of our first shepherd Daisy. His mom and dad are gorgeous as well. Welcome !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts