German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One week ago my hubby and I adopted two puppies who were being fostered for the local Human Society. Their mom is a boxer/lab mix and the puppies daddies were both a husky and a GSD. Half the puppies looked husky, the other half looked GSD. Anyway, all the puppies had families picked out for them already except for two. Our boy Demon and a pure black pup that looked just like her mom. We picked out Demon and three days later we could pick him up. While signing the papers my hubby found out that the other pups had been picked the first week they were born and the little black girl didn't have anyone to go to. He felt really bad for her so he decided to bring her home also. Boy was I surprised when he brought them both home, but surprisingly I was ok with it. My in-laws came down later that day (we live in an apartment attached to their house) and they fell in love with that sweet little black girl so they've sort of adopted her. I'm glad I found this forum, I grew up with a GSD and she was the best dog ever and I know I'll find lots of useful info here. Really hope to get to know all of you soon. Sorry so long.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! They are so cute. Angel and Demon- great names.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, thanks for giving those babies a forever and loving home. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts