German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new father of a 4 month old girl. Just got her, she was leftover at the breeders and for whatever reason nobody wanted her. Their loss is my fantastic gain. What a wonderful girl she is.

Natash Yar, my new security chief. :wub:

and her new big brother and sister sitting watch, nobody walks by my house without gettng barked at. LOL

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome! She's adorable. Nobody wanted her because she was meant for you! YOU wanted her.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Im in WA too! Lynnwood!:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe she was meant for me too, and I her.

Her ears are almost up all the time now. That pic is a week old on the day I got her.

I'm in Mountlake Terrace, right at the sno/king county line. Born and raised here.

More and better pix to come. My good camera had a bad battery. Amazon to the rescue.

Was going with my friends to check out the litter they were picking from at the breeder two weeks ago. Just wanted some puppy time, cause who doesn't? :) Tasha was roaming the property with her grandfather. I squatted to her level, clapped my hands and she came right up to me. The breeder was a bit surprised, said that that dog has never come right up to a stranger before. I told her I hear that a lot as I introduced myself. So we started chatting, and the rest, as they say, is history. Picked her up a week later. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I believe she was meant for me too, and I her.

Her ears are almost up all the time now. That pic is a week old on the day I got her.

I'm in Mountlake Terrace, right at the sno/king county line. Born and raised here.

More and better pix to come. My good camera had a bad battery. Amazon to the rescue.

Was going with my friends to check out the litter they were picking from at the breeder two weeks ago. Just wanted some puppy time, cause who doesn't? :) Tasha was roaming the property with her grandfather. I squatted to her level, clapped my hands and she came right up to me. The breeder was a bit surprised, said that that dog has never come right up to a stranger before. I told her I hear that a lot as I introduced myself. So we started chatting, and the rest, as they say, is history. Picked her up a week later. :)

that's great!! She was definitely meant for you!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Awesome for you!!! She sounds lke she was waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Tasha Yar would have liked our old girls Troi and Crusher. Now we have Havoc Tiberius. We're in Seattle just south of Shoreline.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quite a few here in wa state. We'll have to get together for a meet and greet, gsd style, this summer.

Always wanted to call a pet Tiberius. Northgate area, blehmannwa.?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Yep, right between Northgate and Shoreline--Bitter Lake. I really like taking Havoc on little trips around the peninsula so if you want to know about dog friendly places let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts