German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just yesterday my family and I brought home our newest family member "Sage". She is a 4 month old black and red gorgeous girl and we are so excited. I have done some lurking around this and other shepherd forums and we are so happy to be sharing our lives with one. And so far all seems to be going well with our daughter (21 mos) and Sage who was raised around young children and cats. Our generally dog-savvy cat is thoroughly unamused and refusing to come out of the basement, except once, to throw up on our bed :crazy:.

Here's hoping the picture of her shows up!

Poor thing is a little fearful of our basement stairs (how we go in and out for pottying) and especially of the chrome washer and dryer door in the basement so if we come in and out that way we have to carry her up the stairs. That won't last long!

Here's a link to her pedigree (this is actually her littermate's name though). Venja von der Hainstadt - German shepherd dog

So grateful for this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome! Sage is beautiful. Enjoy every minute with your new girl.

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
What a beauty! Welcome aboard from a native Vermonter (now in Mass).

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
:greet:Hello and Welcome, to you and Sage!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
She's gorgeous! My brother and his family live in Colchester-- I don't think we'll find them until spring

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
She's gorgeous! My brother and his family live in Colchester-- I don't think we'll find them until spring
That is pronounced Kolshtr. :D
I was born in Kolshtr.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Sage is a cute little girl! We would love to see pics as she grows.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts