German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rescued a 9-month-old GSD/GD mix (each pure, accidental breeding by neighboring BYB'ers, according to his former owner) about a week ago and I found this forum for information pertaining to the GSD part of him.

I have had bullmastiffs for almost 20 years and recently lost our most recent one in April. We currently have a Great Dane, Sirius, who is 6 yrs old.

Boo is very well behaved, crate trained, knows sit and will fetch till the cows come home! He has fit right in with our family and has no issues at home. His only problem is some fearful aggression, which seems to be the result of a lack of socialization, but who knows what went on in his life. He was owned by one person since being taken from the litter, however. We're working on slowly socializing him with lots of park visits (controlled, leashed, no meeting of people or other dogs, just getting used to them being around), pet shop visits and taking him with us everywhere.

Check out those ears!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, your cute boy Boo does have some big ears, better to hear you with. :greet:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts