German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Looking forward to bringing our first GSD puppy home next week. It will be great getting to know you all!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:welcome: to the forum with your new puppy!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Congratulations on the new puppy, and welcome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, we cannot wait! He’s coming next weekend and I’m counting down the days ? first time GSD owner with two JRTs so avidly reading the new puppy/old dog threads

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello and congratulations on your new puppy! The big day must be getting close!
Sunday. I must say I'm besides myself. I dreamt about him last night. I think when he finally arrives I'm going to need a good sleep which of course I realise I probably won't be getting for a wee while... :|>:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Croeso mawr.

From a fellow country man.

Sent from my BBA100-2 using Tapatalk
Siarad cymraeg Gwyllgi? I sadly don’t, but speak a tiny amount to my daughter to encourage her in school!

What part of Wales! I’m south.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Siarad cymraeg Gwyllgi? I sadly don’t, but speak a tiny amount to my daughter to encourage her in school!

What part of Wales! I’m south.
Oeddwn i yn arfer siarad Cymraeg ond nid wyf wedi ei ddefnyddio ers gadael yr ysgol; roedd hynny bron i 30 mlynedd yn ôl.

I used to speak Welsh but I have not used it since leaving school; that was almost 30 years ago.

I am from the North.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oeddwn i yn arfer siarad Cymraeg ond nid wyf wedi ei ddefnyddio ers gadael yr ysgol; roedd hynny bron i 30 mlynedd yn ôl.

I used to speak Welsh but I have not used it since leaving school; that was almost 30 years ago.

I am from the North.

Wow I’d love to learn more. I think it’s a lovely language! How many shepherds have you got?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wow I’d love to learn more. I think it’s a lovely language! How many shepherds have you got?
Yes, it is a beautiful language, just wish more people around here spoke it.

I just have the one now; I have had them since I was 8 yrs old. My father had them for over 60 yrs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts