German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just found this site and figured I'd join and introduce everyone to my babies and get to know others. My black and tan is Ruger and she's 6 1/2 months old, my sable is Malachi and he's 12 weeks today, and my black is Nyska and she's 9 weeks. Ruger is DM clear and I'm currently waiting for results from Malachi and Nyska. For anyone else that does DM testing, who do you go through?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Hi and welcome! That's a great looking pack you've got there. Any big plans for their futures?

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Puppies and toddlers?!? Bless you! Take your vitamins ;)

I did some basic genetic testing with Embark Vet. Not only do they test for breed (100% GSD, no suprise there) but they test for genetic health issues. I shared the results with my breeder and my vet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll definitely look into them! I have used DDC Veterinary but was also looking into GenSol and Paw Print Genetics. But I definitely stay caught up on vitamins! lol The plus about puppies and a toddler is the toddler has endless amounts of energy as do all three of the pups and my son will run outside with the pups chasing him until they all are so tired they have to take a long nap :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I definitely hope so! Malachi and Nyska have a lot of titles and a few world champions in their pedigree so I'd definitely like to do some kind of titling with them as well and as long as they're all DM clear and their hips and elbows check out when they're older I'd like to get a few litters out of them as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts