German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm very glad to have found this forum as you have answered many of my questions already! We have a 13 week old female GSD, "Neko." Got her at 7 weeks (too young, imo, but hubby was impatient ;))
This is our 3rd shepherd in 21 years - they are such wonderful dogs.
I look forward to talking with everyone!

Zan

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
:welcome: and :toasting: from a fellow Canadian Can`t wait for you to share your experience with GSD's

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hi from a fellow Washingtonian! Where did you get your pup? She sure is cute :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
welcome :) im from seattle too!! :D shes a cutie

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome from your neighbors "down south" in Portland, OR. We come up to Seattle from time to time for work (USAF) or sporting events (Sounders & Seahawks if/when they play against my Philadelphia Union and Eagles teams).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. Shawn, we got her from a breeder in Bonney Lake - Gina Sajjadi, Sajjadi Farms. Our previous shepherd was from her 11+ years ago and "Aili" was such a great dog, we decided to adopt one of her little cousins. I still miss my Ailes (we lost her to cancer Sept. '09) but this new little girl is keeping me busy!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Welcome from another person close to Seattle (Ft Lewis area). Your pup is adorable!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
So sorry you lost your girl, but how wonderful that you got a relative as your next pup. Very sweet :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
sorry for your loss. welcome to the board! she's a cute lil pup!!! its cool you were able to get a relative of your late GSD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts