German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from upstate SC. Have owned 2 Shepherds but am currently Shepherdless. Lost my last girl 2 years ago, a beautiful Sable that I still miss very much. Thinking about my next but wanted to hang out here and read about my favorite breed.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Welcome!

Sorry for the loss of your girl, I don't think we ever stop missing them. We always like pictures, feel free to show us anytime.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi JLee. I'm in the upstate, too, near Clemson. The upstate is polluted with GSDs that have been abandoned. The rescues are full. Maybe you would consider fostering to fill the void, if you have the time. Just do a quick google search for GSD rescue and you will find plenty of dogs in need of fostering and adoption. Just a thought.

·
Registered
330 Posts
So sorry for your loss. No, we never stop missing them, but after enough time passes the memories are more happy than painful. Looking forward to pictures!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi JLee. I'm in the upstate, too, near Clemson. The upstate is polluted with GSDs that have been abandoned. The rescues are full. Maybe you would consider fostering to fill the void, if you have the time. Just do a quick google search for GSD rescue and you will find plenty of dogs in need of fostering and adoption. Just a thought.
Good idea. Just bought a new house and having the back yard fenced in a couple of weeks so will definitely consider it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts