German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Adam. My fiance and I recently put a deposit down on a handsome six week old GSD. We won't get to take him home for about a week and a half, but we are extremely excited and we are in the process of doing all the research we possibly can.

I will be scanning the forums, and I will let you all know when we finally get to bring him home. I also want to say how much we appreciate having such a wonderful source of information on GSDs. I wish I had found this site earlier because it would have helped in choosing a breeder and ultimately a puppy. Regardless, I feel very confident that we chose wisely and I think our little man will grow up to be an excellent member of the family.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he's so cute!!!! welcome! cant wait to see more pictures of the little land shark!!! er.... i mean little fluffer!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Adam:

Welcome to the forum. That little guy is so handsome beyond words. I hope you wear out the camera from taking so many pics of him. You might find the threads about having a new puppy helpful, since they describe some of the challenges that we all had to work through with this superb breed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts