German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tyler and I am a behavorist/trainer in the works. I have had the honor to work alongside a few very reputable trainers and been blessed to work with so many different people and their dogs. Over time , every one seems to gravitate to a breed , mine is the german shepherd. If anyone has questions feel free to shoot me a message. And if anybody knows of any socialization classes in PA , let me know or if you want to join one I would love to start some.
My german Shepherd is mixed with golden retriever. She will soon be enrolling in a search and rescue program. She is about 4 years old , rescued from Georgia. Her and her pups were found behind a dumpster. All her puppies were adopted and then I was lucky enough to get her :)
Looking foward to reading and hearing everyones stories!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
it's German Shepherd and Golden Retriever. i think you have to
spell the name of your dogs breed and your dogs name correctly.
you also have to pronounce both correctly. listen, this is my opinion.
that's the regard i have for animals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all, it's good to finally find a place where people love Shephards as much as I do.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Welcome to the site! Never have enough of us tooting the 'socialization' horn!

Glad to see you are also from the 'right' side of PA! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site! Never have enough of us tooting the 'socialization' horn!

Glad to see you are also from the 'right' side of PA! :D
Hahaha.. Yea , Socialization and shepherds is crucial. I didnt get mine when she was a puppy so I have no Idea what her experiences were. She take awhile to calm down around other dogs. When I first got her , I would take her to a dog park and just walk her around on her leash , let her go when she got a little tired , and she herded all the dogs.lol. Shes an every day work in progress. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts