German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I'm new on here and just thought I'd introduce myself and my 8 1/2 mo. old GSD pup, Gideon. Gideon and I go hiking all the time, he LOVES the water no matter what the temperature it is outside. We're activley involved in pet therapy. I'm working with a trainer to have Gideon be my siezure alert dog. I'm THRILLED with him and how he's doing. He is my first GSD. I have had other dogs and worked vet tech and beaviour, but he is the first shepherd I've owned and I couldn't be happier!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your boy is very handsome as well, they do look a lot alike! Thanks, I'm really enjoying looking around on here.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Gideon is one handsome boy that is for sure!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Hey, you are on the 'right' side of Pa! Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Welcome, Gideon is very handsome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gideon looks awfully familiar ;)
He is a beautiful looking dog!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, you are on the 'right' side of Pa! Welcome to the site!
Thank-you! I noticed that you said your area was the poconos. I did some work in the poconos in the past. Gideon and I hiked Mt. Pocono in the fall He was only four months old and I thought, we'll see how he does. He LOVED it!! he was one tired pup! We drove down. I used to horseback ride up mt. pocono when I was younger and I've hiked that mt. many times. It's a beautiful area.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I go to agility trials all the time in your area! And if you want to get into agility there are great facilities within an hour of you! AGILITY ROCKS!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts