·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa :) Beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome, from Ontario too.
They are both beautiful, but I have a soft spot for sheps, so Sofi gets extra points from me.
Where did you get her from?
What activities do you do with her?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the welcome :) Your dogs are all lovely as well!
We are in the GTA (905) area :grin2:

Welcome, from Ontario too.
They are both beautiful, but I have a soft spot for sheps, so Sofi gets extra points from me.
Where did you get her from?
What activities do you do with her?
I brought her over from South America a couple of years ago. She is mostly a couch potato, but we do some general obedience and have worked with a really nice french ring trainer.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome :) Your dogs are all lovely as well!
We are in the GTA (905) area :grin2:

I brought her over from South America a couple of years ago. She is mostly a couch potato, but we do some general obedience and have worked with a really nice french ring trainer.
Couch potato is good. Mine is not.
and I'll echo @carmspack in 'who is your french ring trainer. Not that I know anything about that, but am curious.
I never even did schutzhund-although it's ironic that now that I no longer have a shepherd, I live 5 min away from a schutzclub. :frown2:Would have been fun when I had Dynamo.
And I'm GTA too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the welcome
Your dogs are all lovely as well!
We are in the GTA (905) area

Couch potato is good. Mine is not.
and I'll echo @carmspack in 'who is your french ring trainer. Not that I know anything about that, but am curious.
I never even did schutzhund-although it's ironic that now that I no longer have a shepherd, I live 5 min away from a schutzclub.
Would have been fun when I had Dynamo.
And I'm GTA too.
PM'd you guys :)

I've seen some non GSD/typical breeds train IPO/schutzhund ;)

Seeing the level 3 ring malis train was really interesting and awesome! Ya, couch potato is easier to manage! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts