German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! My Name is Jason from Oklahoma! I currently have one Dog who is a German Shepherd Mix (I Believe) and I am currently looking to get a GSD Puppy! Im a Vet Tech in OKC and Very Excited to be here with people who love this breed as much as I do!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello Everyone! My Name is Jason from Oklahoma! I currently have one Dog who is a German Shepherd Mix (I Believe) and I am currently looking to get a GSD Puppy! Im a Vet Tech in OKC and Very Excited to be here with people who love this breed as much as I do!
Welcome Jason! Lots of good information on her, hope you enjoy it!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Welcome Jason.
I echo the thoughts of Cheyanna, OK got it rough this year. Let's hope that the powers that be give you folks a break.

All I can say is: Puppies bite, and bite, and bite,bite,bite. But soooo worth it!:)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
WELCOME! :greet:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome. There are a few of us here in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! It has been rough up here this year! I have been in and out of the hard hit areas everyday since it hit as a first responder and helping with the displaced/injured animals. It's heartbreaking, but it has shown there is good still in the world never seen so many people helping eachother out.

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Welcome from Moore! :D

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome Jason from a native Okie. Family is there so I get back as often as I can.
Thanks for helping with the animal rescues. My SIL was killed in the May 1999 tornado so I know what they are going through. God Bless Oklahoma.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts