German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Chris (TxChris) from N Texas. I get my first GS in a few days from a friend who bred his. This is my friends first litter, he doesn't normally breed them, i.e. not a puppy mill.

My Chihuahua just passed away last week, she was 17. We're taking her death pretty hard. The GS was already planned before her death. My wife, daughter and I have wanted a GS for a while. We want to socialize her and take her hiking with us.

This forum looks really laid out and is full of good info. I can't wait to contribute and learn from everyone here. Thank you for having me.

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
Welcome. GSD pups are a handful and very different from your old buddy. Come often, ask questions, post photos (we love those) and find a good face to face trainer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. GSD pups are a handful and very different from your old buddy. Come often, ask questions, post photos (we love those) and find a good face to face trainer.
Yea she's gonna be a totally different experience. I had a Blue Heeler that was a handful. We have plenty of land to walk and play on. I feel I'm ready and have the patience for a GS. I'll definitely post pics when I get her this Friday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts