German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly I have to say: Thank you all at the germanshepherds for providing such invaluable information regarding the breed! I have spent hours and hours reading and researching here!

Phew! I don't know where to start! I had to put my lab (Buddy) to sleep on jan 2nd because he had cancer (and he was only 7 years old :( ). After mourning for about a month I started thinking about my next puppy, and I wanted a GSD. After researching for about two months, I jumped the gun and booked myself a WGSD puppy! I have named him sunny and will be picking him up from the breeder on saturday (June 8th). Here are some photos of him (born on 04/19/2013):

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome! I am new here too and everyone has been awesome.
Sunny is a very bright looking boy - I'm sure he'll keep you entertained for many years to come!

Beth and the Zoo

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I have been counting down the hours (literally) before Ill get him. haha!

·
Registered
482 Posts
He's absolutely adorable. :wub:
I'm sorry for your recent loss, but congratulations on the soon-to-be new addition.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Very cute puppy!! I love the while GSD's. HAd one years ago.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Ill be posting up more photos once I get him home :).

·
Registered
62 Posts
What a cutie! The wait must be torture :eek:, but just 3 days to go! Can't wait to see pics of Sunny once you bring him home.

·
Registered
624 Posts
A resident in my town has two GSDs - one classic tan and black saddle and one white German Shepherd Dog. They make a striking pair! ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! The wait was a torture but now he is home and is getting adjusted surprisingly well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts