German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just came across this forum and thought i would join up as im sure there will be loads of help and advice for me after my first time purchase of a GSD pup!

Im from little old New Zealand and my pup is a 13 week old dog named Xander. He's cute, VERY cheeky and a bundle of never diminishing energy!

Looking forward to spending time on here and learning lots!

Beka & Xander :)

Here's a couple of photos of him, from when he was at his breeders through to most recently :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: He's a real cutie :wub:

I have family in Auckland and Christchurch. NZ is a beautiful country, one day I'll visit :)

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Hello! I have a "long lost uncle somewhere in New Zealand" :) Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi from across the pond in Australia :) Such a cute puppy, he look sos alert!!!! :wub:

Haha everyone in Australia has a relative in NZ too :)

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
hi kiwi, aussie here. many i know used to make an annual trip to europe, once they have experienced NZ they never bother to go back to euro??

shame your NRL team sux....welcome

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes and the kind comments about my wee man :)

Haha x11 it's lucky we have a fab rugby team then isn't it ;) Luckily i don't really follow NRL so i will tend to agree with your comment! :p

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
hey did they get same sex marriage thru parliment last night?? it is huge news here amongst the gay community and mainstream politicians, policy watchers etc.

not gay, this is just a polticially and emotionally charged major historical event.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yep they got it thru :)
x11 do you live in Australia or the US?

Totally agree no need to go to Europe, if I could I'd just pack up and move to NZ - it's the most beautiful country, I'm hoping to go for a holiday there again over xmas !!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it sure did get passed here in NZ last night!

Im from wee damaged Christchurch, its still a beautiful city even though we have a long way to go with rebuilding after the quakes but i would never leave, i love little old NZ :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi, I'm in Gisborne and relatively new to this forum too, it's great, welcome :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
KIWIS!!!

I'm a Kiwi as well!! Anyone from Pukekohe here? I'd love some insight into living with a GDS as I have wanted one for 12 years and have a chance to adopt a dog, I'd love it to be a dog of this breed. We have owned a dog before but not a GDS. I am looking forward to all the exercise and training and fun that comes.

Cheers

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts