German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. We just got our puppy almost 2 weeks ago. He is a 10 1/2 week old rambunctious puppy. His name is Attila. He loves to play fetch and chase the cat. I am working on desensitizing him to the cat but it only works when I have lots of treats and if the cat stays high. Training is going well but we have a hard time getting him motivated to do more than a sit and down. He also likes to harass our 9 year old pug when we give him attention. If I pet them both, he is fine. He loves our kids and is sweet with them.

We use to have a female named Mikka who died at a year and a half due to a congenital heart defect. We have done more research this time around and love this forum. We look forward to meeting new people and learning more. I am trying to include pictures from my iPad but I am still figuring things out. I have never been a member on any forum before.

Thank you,
Jacki

Attachments

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hi and Welcome,
Your guy sure is a cutie! I re flipped your picture, I have that same problems sometimes if I'm sending pictures from my i phone.

I'm sorry about the loss of your Mikka. Give your guy some time on the training, he's still a baby :)

Attila.jpg

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Welcome to you! So sorry about Mikka, I bet that was very difficult for you.

Attila is cute, I just stood on my head to see him. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi! I'm also a new member from North Carolina. Nice to see a fellow Carolinian.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello. Thank you all. Thank you Bear for flipping the picture. Attila did well with training today. He is so big already that I do have to remind myself he is a baby. We are mainly working on the cat issue as well as socializing him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts