German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Stephanie and I'm from Mid-Missouri. I recently graduated college with a degree in psychology. I'll be living on my own soon to attend graduate school and decided I needed a companion. For the past half a year or so, I've been researching and gaining knowledge on German Shepherds and decided this was the breed for me! My mom's dad actually had quite a few service dogs that were GSDs, so this is what originally sparked my interest. Sadly, I was never able to meet him or any of his dogs, since he passed away before I was born.

I've been talking with a breeder for a few months now that lives around the area. She's very nice and I've met with her in person multiple times. Her dogs are absolutely stunning. Mom and dad are always on site and I have copies of all their papers. Their litter was born late May and I just put down my deposit on a puppy a few days ago. I'm so excited! I already have quite a few supplies (crate, bowls, collar, leash, etc.) and quite a toy collection is coming along!

I can't wait to share pictures and gain more knowledge from this forum! I just wanted to introduce myself for now!

Stephanie

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Welcome Aboard Stephanie! Congratulations on your up and coming furry friend. Can't wait to see it on here.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
welcome from a fellow college-er in St. Louis :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome Stephanie, will be watching for pics when you get that little furball home. :greet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts