German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I am not brand new to the forum, but I've never introduced myself before. My name is Kayla, and I live in MI, USA.

I am not lucky enough to currently be a part of the GSD family, but I hope to be in the next few years. I have been a lifelong admirer of the breed, and have met many through friends or being that annoying passer-by on the street, but have never had the opportunity to own one myself.

With a shepherd in my near future, I've been refreshing my research and have been spending a lot of time on this forum as a result. You all seem to be a lovely group of people, and I hope to learn more with each visit here! (Please don't be afraid of packing me full of advice/resources, I'm sure I could use it!)

I hope to see you all around the boards!

·
Registered
27,251 Posts
Welcome from SW, MI! Lena looks adorable in your profile!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from SW, MI! Lena looks adorable in your profile!
Thank you! (She's just as adorable in RL)

Hello! Good on you for doing some research first.
Thanks! I have done a lot of self educating in the past 5 or so years, and wow. Back then I knew a good deal more about dogs than most people, but comparatively nothing to what I know (or think I know) now - and I'm positive there's boatloads more to learn!

Welcome Aboard!
I'm happy to be here! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Welcome! errr....welcome back?! lol. GSDs are definitely a fun breed but time consuming. I've learned a great deal on this board in the two years I've been here. I knew a pretty good amount as I insisted on learning about anything that caught my interest, which dogs always have, and I found this board shortly after adopting my first PB GSD. ALWAYS learning. I know I'll never pack it all into my brain but that's okay. I'm amazed at the sheer amount of information on this board. Enjoy!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! errr....welcome back?! lol. GSDs are definitely a fun breed but time consuming. I've learned a great deal on this board in the two years I've been here. I knew a pretty good amount as I insisted on learning about anything that caught my interest, which dogs always have, and I found this board shortly after adopting my first PB GSD. ALWAYS learning. I know I'll never pack it all into my brain but that's okay. I'm amazed at the sheer amount of information on this board. Enjoy!
Haha, thanks! I have been a 'lurker' on the forums for many years, and became a member a year or so ago to be able to subscribe to some threads. I never really participated before, though.

I'm excited for the different experience I know a GSD will bring(my current dog is certainly 'easy' in comparison), and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one continually learning new things! (And I don't know who's in your profile pic, but that is one adorable pup!)

Welcome!!
Thank you! :)
(Do you have pics of your Samoyeds anywhere? I'd love to see them!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts